Roofer / Laborer / Shingler
Pristine is looking for reliable, responsible, driven roofers/laborer’s who want to work for a organized and professional roofing company for the 2021 season. Eligible Supervisor must have experience in asphalt shingles, professionalism, a valid class 5 license, and the ability to be a team leader. Any other sloped roofing product experience is an asset.
If you are accepted into our company, you will:
– be paid at or above industry rates, overtime and vacation pay
– be overseen by a dedicated Supervisor/Managers, supported by office and project management staff
– be eligible for our benefit package after working 1 month
– be given fair opportunity for advancement for the 2021/2022 season
– be reporting to our office just off of Pembina Highway (524 Fleet Ave) for easy public transportation/easy centralized location to drive to, where you will meet with the Supervisor or crew.
– be able to work as many hours as you want
-Supervisor will be eligible for a performance bonus at the end of the roofing season
Pristine Roofing and Siding is the industry leader in residential re-roofing and has been in business since 1998. We are roofing professionals and want to train the next generation to be as such.
View original article here Source