For over 25 years, CentiMark Ltd has been growing it’s operation throughout Canada, as well as its workforce. We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual with experience in repairing and maintaining a multitude of different roof systems. Onsite safety and job training will be provided.
The position calls for an individual that is able to diagnose roof leaks and make appropriate repairs with minimal oversight. This is a leadership role, so the candidate will be responsible for a Service-Helper for whom they will be able to provide guidance and training accordingly.
Further responsibilities include:
– Completing paperwork
– Utilizing mobile applications
– Ensuring that CentiMark Safety policies are followed
– Interacting with Customers
– Quality control on completed work
Minimum 5 years of commercial roofing experience preferred
– Repair TPO, EPDM, Modified, PVC and BUR roof systems
– Work on weekends and/or Holidays, as needed
– Lift up to 50 lbs
– Climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
– Work at heights
– Work in a fast paced environment
– Work and communicate effectively with others
– Learn and follow ministry and company safety policies.
– Travel out of town, as needed
The chosen candidate will be provided with all the tools/materials necessary to complete a job, as well as the following:
– Company truck
– Fleet card for fuel & service
– Company paid benefits
– RRSP Matching
Please submit your resume for consideration! Thank you.
View original article here Source