Pristine is looking for experienced, reliable, responsible, driven, Sloped Roofing Foreman who want to push hard for the 2021 season. Eligible Foreman must have experience in asphalt shingles, professionalism, a valid class 5 licence, and the ability to be a team leader. Any other sloped roofing product experience is an asset. If you are accepted into our company, you will:
– be paid at or above industry rates, overtime and vacation pay,
– be overseen by dedicated Managers, supported by office and Project Management staff,
– be eligible for our benefit package after working 1 month,
– be reporting to our office just off of Pembina Highway for easy public transportation/easy centralized location to drive to, where you will meet with your crew, load up materials for job and take company van to jobsites
– be eligible for a performance bonus at the end of the roofing season
– ability to work as many hours as you want.
Pristine Roofing and Siding is the industry leader in residential re-roofing and has been in business since 1998. We are roofing professionals and want to train the next generation to be as such. If interested, please call our office at 204-237-7663 or email us at info@PristineRoofing.com. Just leave your contact info and we will be in touch promptly.
View original article here Source